Jasmin Backflow Cones
Backflow cone incense cones create the magic of smoke pouring down like a waterfall. To be used with backflow incense burners to obtain the smokey waterfall effect.
Jasmine incense promotes relaxation and happiness. Its rich and sensual aroma is said to calm the nerves, balance the emotions, and inspire a positive outlook on life.
Backflow incense cones are designed to take your incense burning experience to the next level! Both aesthetically and aromatically pleasing, backflow incense cones have enormous benefits that can uplift the aura of any given space.
DESCRIPTION: Backflow incense Cones are made for Backflow incense burners.
- Cones are designed with a whole underneath to allow smoke to flow downwards.
- Burning time is 30 to 40 minutes.
- For best results keep away from draft.
- Smoke cascades downwards
- Works with backflow incense burners
Each pack contains 40 Quality fragrant cones
TO USE: Light, the coated end of incense stick, once lit, blow the flame out. Place incense stick away from the flammable materials, on a fireproof and a heat resistant surface. Use Incense Stick holder. Keep out of reach of children. Not for Human Consumption. Not tested on animals. Refer pack for other details.
- NOTE: Backflow cone incense holders should be placed in a windless environment otherwise the magic of smoke pouring down like a waterfall won’t work.
- Please note: Always be conscious of where you burn your incense and what it might come in contact with. To prevent staining, enjoy your backflow incense by placing the burner on top of an easy-to-clean surface, plate or cover your surface before use.
- Never leave burning backflow incense unattended and promptly tend to any staining with household cleaner and/or warm water and a cleaning towel.